As the principal of AEC, it is my desire to see every student be successful. In order to do that, I need the help of every parent/guardian. The following is a list of ways you can help me, the teachers, and your child:
* get them to school every day possible,
* check on their progress daily with them and often with us,
* attend parent night,
* support our student code of conduct and attendance policies,
* update phone numbers and medical paperwork,
* help them prepare for SOL tests,
* support us in our efforts to teach them to be respectful in their
attitudes, behaviors, and language.
We want our students to know they have to work hard today to have successes in their tomorrows. We want them to be self-confident, hard-working, caring members of our society, who are educated resources for our future generations. We can’t do that alone.
WE NEED OUR PARENTS AND COMMUNITY TO ASSIST US IN THESE ENDEAVORS.
As an educator, I encourage lifelong learning. Education doesn’t stop at graduation. For many, graduation is the continuation of what they have been taught at home,
at school, and in community programs. I look forward to another year of leading AEC to as many successes as time will allow. Please, feel free to contact me if you
have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
Blessings on you as we start another exciting year together!
Dr Garrison, Principal
Alternative Education Center